The kids had a lot of energy today since we unplugged the cable. I decided it was time to start doing constructive things with our time, so I got out the Play Dough! (Doh?) Jayden LOVED it. He has a play set that has these little alien things that you put play dough inside of and when you smash it in, their "insides come out", as Jayden put it. He is such a boy. His sound effects were amazing. Tons of "BLEEEEEEHs", "AWWWWs", and "EWWWWWs" were filling my kitchen as the aliens were...mutilated? Some of them grew hair and he would give them hair cuts with his safety scissors. Karah was just sitting there, so I grabbed an alien and made it do its thing for her. She screamed. She did NOT like alien guts. It took me a while to calm her down, but she never got comfortable with it being close to her... She did warm up just enough to take a nibble and taste it, but after she spit it out she had nothing to do with it. If I put it near her, she'd scream. I think my daughter is strange. She's afraid of play dough. So, I have one kid that loves play dough and another one who is terrified of it. They really are complete opposites!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
They're so cute sitting there have good times. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment