Monday, January 19, 2009

Uncle Jeff's Visit!


Jeff came into town for work this evening and had dinner with us.

We loved sharing our new nightly routine with him, however I

wrote down the wrong date and was expecting him tomorrow.

Luckily I felt a little inspired and made a big dinner . I did not,

however, focus the same amount of attention on the cleanliness

of my house as I have been due to the whole play-dough activities

that went on today. Bad Karlie, I know, so please ignore the mess

in the background. The kids LOVED playing with Uncle Jeff, and

it was so neat to sit back and watch them bond. He even put

Jayden, our nighttime terror, to sleep , no sweat! Thank you,

Uncle Jeff for the presents from Japan and for spending such

sweet time with us tonight!

1 comment:

gmakatz said...

Awww, so lucky to have Uncle Jeff there with y'all. You can see how much they love him and vice versa. Jay may have fallen asleep to avoid more tickles, lol. Thanks for the post.