Poor girl. While I was making dinner Jayden found a Care Bear Band-Aid and decided that Karah needed it. I ran into the living room after hearing screams of protest from Karah to find this. I didn't want to take it out right away because Daddy and Uncle Jeff were very close to getting home and I wanted them to see it. Unfortunately Jayden had other plans and ripped it out of her hair before I could stop him. *Sigh* Sibling love...
Monday, January 19, 2009
What brothers do...
Poor girl. While I was making dinner Jayden found a Care Bear Band-Aid and decided that Karah needed it. I ran into the living room after hearing screams of protest from Karah to find this. I didn't want to take it out right away because Daddy and Uncle Jeff were very close to getting home and I wanted them to see it. Unfortunately Jayden had other plans and ripped it out of her hair before I could stop him. *Sigh* Sibling love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor girl; and I should probably say, poor Jay. You KNOW Karah won't let him get away with it. When he least expects it.......
Your family is so cute! Where do you live now? I miss the Rs!
Post a Comment