Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Why?

I have just put the kids to bed, and I'm wondering "Why?". "Why" do they HAVE to argue? Most of it is pointless arguing, like when Jayden is watching a show and yells "YEAH!" when Buzz Lightyear defeats Zurg, yet again, and Karah screams from the other room "NO!", and they proceed to battle for the next 15 minutes over NOTHING! "YES!", "NO!", "YEEEEES!", "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" over and over again. Separating them does nothing, seeing as they are already in different rooms, and the only way I could get them to stop was to offer them each a cookie. Also, "Why" do they wait until Daddy gets home to behave, and when he has to leave again to work late "Why" do they feel the need to stop? "Why" do they ask me "Why" all the time? (Yes, both of them are starting that. Jay, because he's curious, and Karah, because she's a parrot.) I love my kids, and I love being a mom, I'm just wondering "Why" no one said (in a way I'd understand) it could be so darn frustrating at times!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Karlie!!

I saw your blog site on Facebook (and no I'm not a stalker!). I have a blog too, it's http://samandelizabethakinaka.blogspot.com
Your kids are A-DORABLE. How are things going? Anyway, we can be blogging buddies now too! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Just let them do whatever they want, they'll figure it out. All the other species on the planet do that and outside of our interference, they make it.

LOL!