Our little Sweet-tart (yes, I put tart, and not "heart") has decided to push all my limits the last few days to see how far she can go without getting put into time-out. Luckily, she's learning quickly, and now all I have to do is ask her if she wants a "time-out" and she stops, looks me in the eye, shakes her head, and says "No out, Mommy". For the most part, she corrects her behavior after that.
This last Sunday I had to teach Primary and forgot that Dan was teaching Priesthood. I didn't want to take Karah with me, so I asked the Nursery leader if I could leave her in there. They LOVED her, and told me we could bring her in from now on. They said she was so easy and they were amazed at how much she talked compared to the other kids. They also told me that Jay was super playful and protective with her. He made sure that the older kids didn't take her toys, but in a nice way. They are going to miss him when the older-nursery teacher comes back. He cracks them up with his "Puppy-Choo", "Spider-man", "Superman" and now "John the Baptist". (I'll elaborate on that in the next post...) I have such awesome kids!!
1 comment:
Lol. Bless her heart/tart. You will love her spunkiness (and hate it) over the years. Hey, I've witnessed how cute you dress your kids, too. ;o)
Post a Comment