Monday, July 28, 2008

Outside Fun!

This morning was so beautiful, I had to take the kids out. That, and they were both used to running around like little savages at the cabin...I had to get their energy to a manageable level or I would pull my hair out!! So, out we went, and oh what fun!! I got lots of pics of the sidewalk chalk action, but we also played in the sprinkler, rode bikes, and chased our friend Isaac. We were outside for about 2 hours!!

Jayden and Karah sharing the chalk
Jayden working on his masterpiece
This was Karah most of the time...she'd put it in her mouth, make a face, take it out and say, "No, no, no...", then do it again...what a nut! She did get the hang of coloring towards the end.
Cheesing for the camera
Hard at work

2 comments:

gmakatz said...

Precious. Thanks for sharing.

Kari said...

It looks like they have inherited Dan's artistic abilities.