Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Lost and Found!!
Okay, so my glasses have been MIA for MONTHS now...since getting home from the Blitz on Mom and Dad's house. I have torn my house and cars apart looking for them, and avoided driving as much as possible since I can't see street signs without them. I have been kicking myself, seeing as they were BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!! I got them a day or two before I left from Mom and Dad's house! Well, this morning Dan woke up and made pancakes for us. (I could smell them from Jay's room...the green dragon and scary snake have come back, accompanied by a Woozel. Thank you, Tigger and Pooh...) We had a pleasant morning as a family. Usually Dan is waking my up as he runs out the door for work... Anyway, after he leaves, I went to clean off the ever-cluttered video cabinet. Right there on top of the pile of crap were my glasses!!! I did a double-take and immediately called Dan. He answered the phone laughing. This morning before he woke me up, he had been digging around the wires behind the cabinet. (Something I've done several times lately...even cleaned out from behind there...) That's where he found them!! He told me that it was entirely unintentional, and that I should not expect him to find things on demand in the future...Darn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ta-da. So glad they've been found. Now the trick is to hold on to them.
Post a Comment