Sunday, July 27, 2008

Personal Hygiene...


The hair cutting scissors are now in a place Jay cannot get to. (hopefully) This is the second time he has cut his own hair this summer, and he has gone to great lengths to find the scissors! (He brought his potty stool on top of the counter and reached up on top of our mirror...) I caught him red-handed. I'm just glad that Karah wasn't in there, because he has been mentioning her hair a lot... The other picture is of Jay getting ready for church. He climbed up and got Dan's deodorant out. The whole time he was letting me know just how good he was going to smell for nursery. Oh, that reminds me!! Our nursery split today, and he is now the oldest by 6 months, and one of 3 boys out of 12 kids! The other boys just barely started nursery this month...I felt so bad for him! All of his friends that he looks forward to seeing are in the older nursery...the all-boy older nursery. Darn January birthday!! I guess the good thing is that he will be smellin' good for all the ladies!!

2 comments:

gmakatz said...

Wow, he's looking so much older. :o( I'm trying to plan a trip, but haven't gotten it figure out, yet. It will be awhile, but they're changing SO fast!

Kari said...

Oh....deoderant! I thought he was doing a Mexican dance. Blame it on Brownsville's influence!