Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How in the World???



Okay, I'm going to tell on myself...Dan tried to wake me up before he left yesterday, and apparently I was talking to him, said good-bye, then fell back asleep. Do I remember this? No, I do not...anyway, Jay woke me up by getting right into my face, saying, "Mommy, I want breakfast, please". I felt so bad! I had slept for about 45 minutes after Dan left for work!! Fortunately, Jay had just woken up himself, and Karah was in her high chair. Now, with this knowledge, I still can't figure out how she got so dirty!! Dan said he gave her yogurt for breakfast, but that he's cleaned her up and gave her Cheerios while he got ready. Look at that child!! What you can't see is her hair sticking up all over the place like she's got gel in it! There was nothing on her hands and nothing around her high chair that looked suspicious... it's a mystery...

2 comments:

Kari said...

The biggest mystery to me is how Karah got into the high chair in the first place!

the-richardson-family said...

She was left there when Dan left for work!