Sunday, March 02, 2008

Big Kid




When did he get to be such a big kid? When did he start climbing to the top of the playground by himself? When did he decide he was brave enough to go down the slide by himself, and not even need me to catch him at the bottom? The song Sunrise, Sunset from Fiddler on the Roof keeps playing through my head whenever I look at these pictures. I remember snuggling him close as an infant, and it doesn't seem like that long ago he was screaming when I dropped him off at nursery. Now, I lead him in, he says "Ok, bye. See ya!" gives me a kiss, then pushes me out the door. He is growing so fast, and it just amazes me. I love this little kid so much. I know I don't have a lot of pictures of Karah up here, but it is the same with her. She is starting to crawl, sit up on her own, and talk up a storm. Just today in Relief Society, she pretty much gave the lesson for all anyone knew because she was louder than the teacher with her squeals and "Da-da BLAAAAHs" She is such a little social butterfly, and reminds me of Megan! She will sit there and try to "teach" other babies how to flap their arms just right. The facial expressions of both kids are just priceless, and their interactions with each other is amazing. Jayden is passed the jealousy stage (fingers crossed) and loves to help keep her happy. She looks up to him so much. I love these kids!!!

2 comments:

gmakatz said...

I'm having the hardest time holding tears back while I try to think of something to write that won't send me over the edge. Can't be done. Just THANK YOU, THANK YOU for these posts. Sigh........ :o)

*kt* said...

So sweet! I can't believe how big they both are!!! WOW!!