

Hmmm...which one loves the kite, and which one hates it? If you can't tell, I think the Buzz Lightyear kite was the best Buzz experience other than meeting the man himself at Disneyland for Jayden. We got home and he took a 4 hour nap!! Now Daddy, on the other hand, was not pleased with the kite. It only cost me a dollar, and I thought of the fun we would have with it on our family outing. I suspected that the kite would kind of float around and be fun for Jay, but that it wouldn't really get any real airtime. I was correct in my hypothosis, but Daddy was determined to make that thing soar. He ended up chucking it across the park. He recovered it when he realized that Jayden didn't care if it was in the air or not, he just like chasing the tails. What a fun day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment