

The first picture is from the roof of the Conference Center. Last Saturday, we went tot Temple Square and did the tours and such. Uncle Andrew went with us, too. We had so much fun! We saw the temple, obviously, the Christus statue, and both Visitor's Centers. We went inside the Joseph Smith History Building, and I showed Caity the prophet's chapel. That place will always hold a very dear place in my heart. It was pretty chilly that day, and the kids were cranky, so we headed out a little earlier than planned. I guess Caity will just have to come back!! The second picture is in front of the Jordan River Temple. If you squint, or zoom in close enough, you'll see Caity and Kelsi. This was taken after we did baptisms!! Caity wanted to see what went on as far as that went, and when Kelsi learned that we were going, she asked to come, too. It was a really neat experience. I haven't done them since before I got married! Thank you, Caity for wanting to go to the temple! It is such a wonderful, peaceful place, and it made the trip complete!
No comments:
Post a Comment