Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tattle-Tail

The tattle-tail is not Jayden. No, it is Karah!!! She has been cracking me up today, because she has discovered how to tattle. Jayden will be close to her, most likely taking a toy or trying to sit on her and so on, and she is screaming at the top of her lungs. I pick her up, ask her what's wrong, and with the saddest expression she can pull off, she looks between Jay and I as she says: "A da-da-da-da! BLEEEEH!! Baduble (spit)!" Translation: "He's looking at me like he's about to do something!!" or "He wouldn't stop driving his car on my head!!" She then tries to pull off a little whimper and looks at me as if to say, "So does he get a time-out, or what?" She does not let up until I have a talk with him!! Even if I know he didn't do anything wrong! Talk about DRAMA QUEEN!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I wonnnnnder where she learned to be a drama queen. Like mother, like daughter?????? When she starts walking through the house calling for Horace Vandergelder (did I spell that right?) you'll really be in trouble!