Friday, October 24, 2008

*Sigh*

Jayden has been potty trained for about 3 weeks now. The first week and a half, he woke up dry every morning. This last week and a half he has been wetting the bed. I had finally caught up with laundry, and now the only thing I can get done is his bedding. It takes all day to wash and dry his bedding. When Jayden wakes up after wetting the bed, he comes to our room and sometimes wets our bed. Fun fun!! Dan and I were hesitant to put him in a pull-up at night because we didn't want him to want to go back to diapers. We finally gave up and bought some, and some plastic sheets for both of our beds. We went to sleep happy and peaceful because we had thought of everything and I would finally be able to wash clothes!!! At 7:00 this morning, Jay walked into our room, screaming. He crawled onto our bed and threw up.

No comments: