Friday, August 29, 2008

Conversations With Jayden...

At the Grocery Store...
Jayden: "Jesus!!! JESUS!!!" (He was pointing emphatically to a man with a beard and mustache)
Mommy: "No, Sweetheart, that isn't Jesus."
Jayden: (after thinking for a moment) "Okay, that's Nephi!!"
It feels so good to know that he's kind of paying attention to church!

In the car...
Jayden: "I want to go to the airport."
Mommy: "Why do you want to go to the airport?"
Jayden: "I want to pick up Grandma." (This was the day after Mom went home...)
Mommy: "Jay, Grandma isn't at the airport anymore. She's in Texas."
Jayden: "I want to go to Texas."
Mommy: "We don't have the money to go to Texas right now."
Jayden: "Grandpa does in his pocket!!"

He has also been conspiring ways to get to Texas...
"Thomas the train can take us..."
"I can ride Aggie to Texas..."
"I want to go to the airport. I'm going to Texas."

He even brought me his wallet with $7 in it, asking me to take him. He sure misses his Grandma!!!

2 comments:

Andrew Tolle said...

why does little jayden have more money in his wallet than i do???

gmakatz said...

SOOOO precious! I love how these little minds work...so often in over-time. :o)