1. I'm thankful for the dryer dying...I am able to appreciate what my ancestors had to go through with hanging up the clothes throughout the house because it has been raining off and on the last few days. Plus, I've always loved playing "Pioneer"!!
2. I'm thankful for the wild birds getting into the house. It makes my life unpredictable and exciting, never knowing when we are going get "attacked". It also gives me the opportunity to be a hero, and I get awesome snuggle times with Jayden.
3. I'm thankful that Karah won't stay away from the window and blinds...it means that she can see and appreciate the beauty of the world. It also means that she is strong and determined. She will get what she wants out of this life.
4. I'm thankful for Heavenly Father's sense of humor for giving me trials that I can sit back and laugh at with my husband and children.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Easter Eggs,
I tried going back through your blog and looking for your videos that were from YouTube. I found them, but they don't work! You may have to edit those old posts and relink them or give me the link to your family page on YouTube! I am NOT THANKFUL that they are down and not working. haha! Just thought I'd play on your "thankful" theme!
Peace,
-Johnnie* =P
Post a Comment