


Yes, my first thought when I saw this was to run and get the camera, but that was before I saw that her foot was stuck! I put Karah in the swing, BUCKLED her in, and went to go to the bathroom. I was gone for about 2 minutes when I heard her start to cry but didn't think anything of it because she always cries when I leave the room. Besides, I was kind of occupied with helping Jay. I come into the living room to this. She THREW herself out of the swing!! She was buckled in tight! The lining of the swing came out with her! I could not believe it! She loves that thing, and so do we, but it looks like it will have to retire until the next kid...
1 comment:
Just the first of many times Karah will have to put aside the things of her youth so she can grow up. You were lucky she didn't get hurt. Poor thing.
Post a Comment