Sunday, February 01, 2009
Sorry...
I know I've kind of been slacking with the posts and pics lately, and I want to apologize. The kids were both sick and we've been doing a whole lot of nothing this week. The kids are finally better, but Dan and I both have it, now. Dan has been so wonderful despite the fact that I know he feels like crap. He urges me to rest and take naps while he watches the kids because he knows that I'd been getting up with the kids at night and haven't really taken time this week to look after myself. He gave me a huge nap yesterday from 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM, and that was when I woke up on my own! He would have let me sleep longer! Today he let me sleep in until 1:30 pm, and again, that was because I woke up on my own at that time. He would have let me sleep longer if I'd wanted to. How awesome is it that he is so thoughtful and wonderful to care so much about me? I've tried to give him naps here and there and do the same for him, but he is more concerned about me getting better fast than he is for himself. He is so awesome, and I love him to death!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't be fooled! He just wants you to be well again so you'll make some yummy soup and bread. :D
Post a Comment