These little nuts are EAVESDROPPERS! I was driving in the van earlier this week, talking with Dan on the phone. I asked him where he was on his way home, and he said "Airport", meaning "Airport Road". Since I was driving, I had the phone on speaker phone. Jay got so excited and screamed, "Daddy's got GRANDMA!!! YAY!!!" He thought Daddy was at THE airport, picking up Grandma to come see him! We told him that, yes, Grandma is coming, but we won't see her until Sunday...
Karah LOVES saying "Double-G" as long as Double-G is not present to hear it. She FINALLY whispered it yesterday right after lunch for him.
Karah also says "Cinderella", now. I nearly did a back-flip when I first heard that one...
"Belle" is another word that was added to her vocabulary today when we were looking at a picture of 3 different Disney Princesses.
Jayden is so proud of the fact that he is a "big kid". He reminds Karah every day that he is "bigger" than her, and that makes him "the boss". She doesn't like that. Jay doesn't like it when I remind him that he isn't "the boss", either...
We went to the Aquarium with Granna and Double-G (and I forgot my camera, "doh!") . The kids had a BLAST, but got scared at the "Monster" tank. It is this HUGE lobster, and I'm not kidding, it is about the size of Karah! The pinchers were about as big as her head, at LEAST! Usually when we go to the Aquarium, the thing is dead still and the kids don't really care to look at it. This time, though, it was going nuts inside the tank. It was trying to crawl up the glass, and everything. I thought it was kinda freaky looking, myself, but I'm a lot bigger than it. I can understand why the kids would be frightened...
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know Granna and Double G enjoyed their time with the kids. There's a certain cycle in every family....Jay thinks he's the boss, you want to believe your the boss, Dan is delusional enough to think he might be the boss, and Karah KNOWS she's the boss. Go figure!
Post a Comment