Thursday, September 11, 2008

Broken Trust

Jayden will not eat anything I try to give him anymore. He will eat anything Dan gives him. All day today I have tried to get him to eat anything, even pulling out cookies!! If it was in my hands, he had nothing to do with it. I was totally baffled until about 10 minutes ago when Dan and I were trying to figure out what we could get Jay to eat. He would just run away from me when I suggested something. Finally, Dan made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and he gobbled it down like I'd been starving him. After a small investigation we've found that Jay apparently thinks that I'm trying to sneak cat poop into his food!! Food made by Daddy is safe, while Mommy food is "yucky cat poop." On one hand, it is pretty funny. On the other, my kid thinks I'm poisoning him/thinks my food literally tastes like crap. I've got some mixed emotions going on here...

2 comments:

JenEricFamily said...

Oh NO! I am so sorry! I ran into something like that too! I like to put zuchini in my spaghetti sauce and Caleb can taste it so he doesn't like ANY spaghetti now! But the thing is he'll eat zuchini when I am cutting it! Mind Boggling!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jayden is learning early about your cooking! mwhahaha! ;)