Tuesday, February 19, 2008

5 Random Things...

I got tagged by Mom, so here we go!

1. I used to WANT to live in Utah...I would beg Mom and Dad to move here after visiting friends. Be careful what you wish for!! :)

2. I craved chocolate chip cookies dipped in sour cream when I was pregnant with Karah. You may think "YUCK!!", but it was sooooo good at the time.

3. I used to watch Hello Dolly every chance I could get when I was little...I had the whole movie memorized. It wasn't until I was about 13 when I actually got the plot.

4. I am a stray animal magnet. Dan and I have 2 of our own cats, but 5 more cats and dogs hang out at our house. Just ask Mom and Dad how many "pets" we had growing up...I can think of at least 3 dogs and 4 cats that weren't exactly ours...

5. I would rather scrub a toilet than wash dishes by hand.

I send this challenge out to Jenny W, Jenny P, Granna, Lecia, Adrienne, and Mariah.

4 comments:

Erica said...

I would rather do neither (#5)!!!

*kt* said...

I'm with Erica! You're crazy! Check out my blog...you have something else you were tagged in!

*kt* said...

Oh, and I LOVE the one about Hello Dolly! That used to be the only movie you ever wanted to watch at Granna and Grandpa's!

JenEricFamily said...

what are the questions I have to answer?