Thursday, February 28, 2008
So Frustrating!!!
Time to vent... Dan lost his jacket with his car keys in it about two weeks ago. No problem, I had an extra set on my key chain. He took the car to the store, got back, and we went to a friend's house to watch a movie (we walked). After the movie, we walked home. Now here's where it gets weird...my car key and two house keys are missing. I still have my house key, my van keys, and whistle and such, but the car key is missing. So now we have two vehicles, but we can only use one!!! We have looked everywhere for these keys! I've even double-checked where Dan said he looked, and NOTHING!! I really don't mind taking him to work or picking him up...it gives us more time together as a family. So, even though it is aggravating to not know where two sets of keys are, I need to look at the blessing of extra time with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you checked your Christmas stocking? I lost my keys for a year. Andrew was just a little guy and got me a new set of keys and keychain for Christmas...only to have me find them in my stocking. That's when Andrew remembered that he had been playing with them the year before and hid them in the stocking. Gotta love that guy.
Post a Comment