Monday, March 05, 2007

Oatmeal Bath?


Gone are the days of Mommy or Daddy spoon-feeding the child... He WILL NOT eat if we try to feed him. So, "Hello" to cleaning food off of every surface of my kitchen and sometimes the walls of the hallway. "Hello" to baths at least 3 times a day. "Hello" to the extra 3 loads of laundry a week for the times Mommy or Daddy forgets to strip him down before meal-time. "Hello" to finding food in bizarre places on my child's body... "Good-bye" to any sanity I thought I had left...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am sorry you had to go through that. I Think I was lucky. I was always trying to get Caleb to eat on his own so I didn't have such a hard transition as you! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

just so you know. The other post was from me, Jenni Walsh. I signed on and have my own blog now. You should mark it to your favories! Jen