Friday, March 23, 2007

Watch Out!!


Jayden and Benji have found a new and hilarious game. First, Benji helps Jay onto his little bike. Then, Benji pushes Jayden around the house, both of them squealing with delight. I was a little slow in taking this picture...Benji decided that he didn't want to be in it and ran out just in time. But, I thought it would be cute to post it. Jayden LOVES to find things to ride on. Mommy, Daddy, his friend David (5 days younger than Jay), the vacuum, his Tonka Truck from Grandma and Grandpa, and now a bike. He is so active and all over the place! Dan and I get our exercise when we decide to take Jayden for a walk without the stroller. It is funny on campus, because he can already tell the difference between the cute girls and the not-so-cute girls (Dan is so proud), and he will full on chase the cute ones. It takes us about an hour to get across campus with Jay walking as opposed to the 5 minutes it would normally take us. I love how much he is learning!! Every morning after breakfast, he walks around and finds his shoes. Then he brings them to us, saying "Shoe? Shoe?" and sits down and puts his feet up. That is his way of telling us he's ready to go outside and play!

No comments: