Monday, March 19, 2007

Easter Fun




Jayden , Dan, and I thought it would be fun to send Megan and Rylee each an Easter Basket, so we did! Jay helped put the baskets together. He put the eggs in, then took them out, spread the grass all over the floor, hid candy around the house, and all in all was the best little Easter Bunny I could ask for. I'm still finding candy in random places around the house. About a month ago, Dan and I found those little Book of Mormon Hidden Treasures books, and Jay absolutely loves it. It keeps him quiet (relatively) in Sacrament meeting, and we read it every night before bedtime. He loves opening the flaps and "reading" to us. We thought it would be a fun addition to the other families, as well. Happy Easter, everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Karlie, this is Jenni. Were are you living now? Have you seen my blog? Jenni