

This was one of those days that I was afraid I was going to go bald from pulling my hair out. The kids were at each other's throats, and anything I said went unheard. Running, screaming, hitting, biting, crying...I'd about had it when I heard Jayden giggling and Karah screaming. I walked in to see that she had climbed into the bird cage (that we had out to put on Craigslist) and Jay had closed her in. I couldn't help it. I laughed. It looked so darn funny to me, especially since my kids were acting like little animals at the time. I snapped a few pictures and then let her out. About 10 minutes later, I heard giggles coming from both of them, along with "Mommy! Come look!" So I did, and both of them were in there. I took more pictures and was tempted to leave them in there while I cleaned up their mess of a toy room. I got them out and made them clean it instead. Things were much better after that...probably because I warned them they'd get stuck back in the cage for an undetermined amount of time if they didn't listen...
No comments:
Post a Comment