Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mural

This is the beginnings of Jayden's mural for his playroom. As you can see, I did a terrible job of masking the bottom half when I did that moonlight coming over the horizon, so that needs fixed.


K, that nasty line is gone now, unfortunately this is a terrible picture, I will take a better one later.
So, now we have a beginning on o'l buzzy boy. He is going to take a while.

7 comments:

gmakatz said...

Wow, impressive. Can't wait to see the finished product! Thank you so much for posting this.

Andrew Tolle said...

wow karlie, did u do that urself?? that's so cool! come do my room next. i want nemo.

Andrew Tolle said...

so Dan, I hear this one's your doing! nice work!! Jayden will love it

p.s. i still want nemo. hehe

--m.k.r. said...

Dan that is amazing, it looks so great!

*kt* said...

that is the neatest thing i've seen in a child's room! way to go!

Kari said...

I am so impressed by your talent! Holy cow,Dan...you have a career...fit that in during your spare time, will you? You dazzle me!

Erica said...

NICE! Wish we could talk you into something for Meg's room!