Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pu-kin Patch

Pu-kin= pumpkin. This is late, I know, I know, but this was a few days before Halloween. We went to the pumpkin patch for FHE with Scott, Mariah, Isaac, and Vanessa. It was a riot. The boys ran around claiming every pumpkin they could find. It was almost like an Easter Egg hunt to them. The ones they could lift ended up in the wheelbarrow (and then back on the ground when they weren't looking...we aren't made of money, ya know!!) and the ones they couldn't, they tried anyway, and then said, "Nooo...." with a pouty face. They also fought over the wheelbarrow, but as you can see, we came up with a compromise. Mariah and I came up with a fun game... We called it "Point and click". We couldn't see what we were taking pictures of, so we just pointed in the general direction and hoped they came out. Luckily, we have good aims!!

No comments: